The Roommate Arrangement - Vanessa Waltz

The Roommate Arrangement

By Vanessa Waltz

  • Release Date: 2017-11-12
  • Genre: Contemporary
    e-Book format      Check For Availability Audiobook format   Check For Availability


Seven hot bachelors.
One forbidden fling.
The only man I want is the one I can’t have.

My brother gave me a place to stay. His one rule? Don’t fool around with his friends.

They’re seven men, all with smoking-hot bodies and no boundaries. I’m the Help in this ridiculous bachelor pad. If it’s not strip-poker weekend, it’s nude pool parties. They’re making my life and libido a living hell.

Especially Grayson: a six-foot-two athlete with sun-kissed skin, slabs and slabs of muscle, and gorgeous dimples curving into his cheeks. The moment I saw him, I was smitten. Then he kissed me. Laid me on the kitchen table. Stroked my body with his tongue.

Now we can’t keep our hands off each other. It’s a forbidden romance, a hot summer fling, but I’ll trade everything to have endless balmy nights with him. 

We could have it all if it weren't for my overprotective brother. The guy holding an axe over my future. He’ll kick me to the curb if he finds out, but I’m risking it all just to have Grayson for one more night.

Did I mention he’s my brother’s ex-best friend?


  • Deceiving.

    By Keenalicious
    It’s a good read. But I got the Cinderella Arrangement for free, and this was in the back. I was interested and even though it was $3.99 I paid for it to read it. What a rip off. Literally was only 30% of the book and then that same book I got for free was the other 70%. RIP OFF.